What we offer
We offer counselling for lesbians, bisexual women, trans*, inter*, non-binary and queer people. Our councelling is free of charge, confidential and we are on your side.
We offer counselling on the following topics:
- Coming out and acceptance in the family
- Anxiety and despression
- Relationship and separation
- Desire to have children
- Contact difficulties
- Being single
- Dealing with anger
- Grief, death and dying
- Safer sex
- Find a therapist (currently only possible to a very limited extent)
We offer counselling in the following languages:
- German, English, Farsi, Dari, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, French, Kurdish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Armenian.
- With interpreters, we can also translate into other spoken languages. With interpreters, we also offer counselling in German Sign Language.
To make an appointment for a consultation,
The counselling can take place
- In person
- By e-mail
The first consultation is always free of charge.
Free legal advice
The lawyer Barbara Wessel offers free legal advice once a month.
- Asylum law
- Residence law
- Partnership and family law
Legal advice is available in German, English and French. We work with interpreters for other languages.
Please call 030-2152000 to make an appointment.
There are two other counsellors from the team who offer legal advice on asylum law every week. These take place in Arabic, German, English, French and Spanish. We work with interpreters for other languages.
Trans. What now?
We also have a library here. Here you can borrow books for free and relax.
We have books in the languages: German, English, French, Arabic, Farsi, Russian.
In the library you will find different books: novels, comics and reference books.
The topics include: Racism, coming out, migration, family, sexuality, violence, health and also children’s books.
You can also read an e-book on site.